Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Business Owner's Weblog


It looks like the President of AutoTCO.com has a weblog. And it seems as if he has stumbled upon some helpful information.

Large firms can spend millions of dollars on determining an optimal market size and segmentation. Small businesses, like AutoTCO, don't have this luxury. We either have to do a lot of exhaustive research, or simply guess. Once in awhile, we stumble into a nugget of data that someone else has taken the time to research on their own. This is one that I found today.


He links to an article which informs him that 16 million people are looking for cars to purchase (something very good to know if you are in the business of selling cars).

Ironically, I am also looking for a car, although I think my neighbor might offer me a vehicle for a good price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips