Monday, February 06, 2006

Blogger Will Be Down...


In approximately two hours according to Pete from the Blogspot team.

(Blogger Status) Just a quick reminder that we will be going ahead with a planned network maintenance on Monday the 6th from 7–8PM PST. Blogger and Blog*Spot blogs will be unavailable during that time.

This maintenance won't fix everything, but it will make things better. I promise.


I know a lot of people have been upset about blogger being "offline" without notice over the past few days, but I think we should all cut them some slack. Google charges users $0.00 for their service (and for those of you in Europe it's zero Euro's) so if you are not happy you should switch to Go Daddy or Dream Host.

Since that only gives me two hours to post today, I am going to be posting later on tonight as their are other weblogs I like to publish to while I'll have time.

PS

Congrats for the Steelers on their Superbowl XL victory. Although I was routing against you, your team deserved the trophy for that game. ;)

Update: Whoops! Looks like my world time skills are off a bit! 7pm PST is 11pm EST! Looks like I'll be posting here after all! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips