Thursday, February 09, 2006

Deep Dark Voice


I know some people who have gone through this surgery. Hopefully his voice will recover from surgery. Here are the details:

As some of you know (and as many of you probably don't) I had nose and throat surgery done on Tuesday. They removed my tonsils and my uvula and did a septo-plasty on my septum all to correct sleep apnea.

For the most part, I feel good. My nose doesn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to but I have some residual throbbing pain in my temples which I think is just muscle fatigue from having to spit so much after the tonsilectomy. My throat is a different story though because it feels like I have strep throat 24/7. It's just very sore and inflamed.


I bet. I don't have any ice cream for you, although if you have the ability to build a time machine, Yahoo is offering some ice cream for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips