Tuesday, July 18, 2006

And I'm Back!


So after going through not only this weblog's code, but also on several others, I have finally returned to this blog. But what shall I post? Well, only time will tell, mainly because I have an hour left before Google works on blogger.

We need to perform hardware maintenance on the photos system for Blogger. This means that photo uploading and serving will be down for approximately 1 hour starting at 5pm (Pacific Time). All photos previously uploaded will not be visible during this maintenance.

Thanks for your understanding.


Sigh...well, at least I have something to talk about. Meanwhile, for those of you still seeking entertainment, this video (posted on my personal journal) should give everyone a treat.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips