Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Television Slave Goes Shopping


After a long hibernation, my first victim blog to reviewed happens to be an addict of television commercials who goes by the name of Msbauer on her blog.

Like all normal Americans, Msbauer goes clothes shopping, and just like the rest of us experiences problems along the way.

I was not going to be picky. I was not going to haggle with myself over price. I was not going to look at something I found interesting and then put it back because it was too expensive. I was going to SHOP.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out as I had hoped. In fact, it didn't work out at all. See, I have a pretty tiny waist. But I am by no means skinny. I also have a huge ass. Big Dutch Butt or some such thing. So, tiny waist, big fat ass. So, I have a very curvy, womanly figure. Apparantly, no one else has a figure like this. They don't design clothes for it.


Unfortunately Msbauer was unable to find the item she was looking for, although she did however manage to find something online. (hurrah for the internet)

She has an interesting blog, but the layout could use improvement. Since she enjoys fashion and television, perhaps these two templates could improve her blog outlook.



Sigh...I try too hard sometimes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips