Friday, July 28, 2006

Ending This Weblog...


After posting well over 200 times on here, I am shutting this weblog down.

It's not that I'm leaving blogging altogether--it's just that I want to focus on other topics that interest me.

I'll be over at these six blogs for those of you who are interested.

  • One Spirit: "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." ~Eph. 2:18
  • Colony Worlds: "Seeking Out New Homes On New Worlds."
  • IsraGood: "Detailing Israeli technology, culture...and all things Kosher."
  • Inside Orkut: "News, views and cultural taboos from inside Orkut's community forums."
  • Picasa Fun: "Discussing tips and techniques, and having fun with Google's Picasa."
  • Darnell (My Mind In Orbit): A personal weblog.


Well, nothing else to say around here, so, have fun! Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips