Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Mondays...


I get the distinct feeling that it is bad to get between a mother and her coffee...especially on a Monday.

Do you ever feel like this on a Monday? Sometimes, I wish I can stick out a loooong tongue and wag it at people who are not polite on Mondays. Maybe even blow a bit of fire out them to scare them just a bit.

'HEY, QUIT HOLDING UP THE LINE TO ORDER YOUR SPECIAL COFFEE DRINK WITH A THOUSAND INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP OF FRIENDS, ALL I'M ORDERING IS A FRIGGIN DRIP WITH ROOM!


Fortunately for me, I am not a coffee drinker. But if I ever was in the mood for coffee cakes, I may encounter random acts of violence--from the caffeine addicts. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips