Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dungeons And Dragons?


I don't know if I jumped into the middle of a conversation here, but I am a bit confused.

I am inwardly replused by the idea of D&D, but I am also somewhat jealous that I am not involved. It's like a geek-meeting, and apparently I'm just not geeky enough to get invited.


The Black Eyed Gurl is referring to another blog called Northern Bound. Apparently she is confused as to what the weblog is all about, and I don't see a link anywhere to the site.

The one thing I do admire about the site is the layout design, a pet peeve of mine as many users do not realize how easy it is to change it.

Either way I guess I'll move on as there are other weblogs to cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips