Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Parable Of The Newlyweds


This story by Tachizuno just made me laugh. Here is a snippet:

A young couple decided to wed. As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive. Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other. The Groom-to-be, overcoming his fear, decided to ask his father for advice.

"Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage. I love my fiancee, very much, but you see, I have very smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my future wife will be put off by them."


You are going to have to visit the site in order to find out the ending. I think it would make a great story at weddings--that is if you have good relations with the in-laws. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips