Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Road Rage


For once in my life (perhaps the only time) I sympathize with this driver. I truly do.

Today, on my way to work, I'm like the only car on the road for about a mile in both directions. Behind me in the distance, I see a car turn into the lane and it's starting to catch up to me. I'm going five miles over the speed limit which is fifty miles an hour so this guy is hauling ***. A few seconds later, he's 10 feet from me and just trails me. [...]

Why did he not go around me to continue on his way? [...]
Are the people that do this a bunch of lonely drivers that has to drive close to other drivers?


I don't know but tailgating is very annoying. Perhaps they should invent flames that come out behind your vehicle to serve as a warning sign to "back off." But then again, equipping your car with such powers would probably be illegal in all 50 states.

Disposable Skidmarks has a scary photo to go along with his weblog. As long as he doesn't hold a hammer in that hand, I'll feel safe while on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips