Tuesday, February 07, 2006

These People Really Do Exist!


I've only seen these type of people depicted in cartoons at banks, although I never thought I would hear of someone actually encountering these type of people. Zazza Fooky retells her adventures below.

I had to go to the post office today. I hate going to the post office more than.... gee...having all my pubic hairs plucked out one by one, having my eyelids held open with toothpicks while some guy liquefies my retinas with battery acid and let's see, what else?, I could probably think of a million other things but you get the idea.

I ended up being the 12th person in line and after waiting for everyone to collect their notices, letters and packages I was finally 2nd in line behind an old lady buying stamps. This ought to be be quick, I thought to myself. It's just stamps.


The story gets better or worse, depending on your perspective. Perhaps this lady is a sign from above to webloggers everywhere to simply mail items from your house.

Don't you love the internet? The possibilities are endless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips