Monday, January 30, 2006

Ancient Radio Drama


I've never heard about this before, but Daniela points us towards an ancient radio drama called The Archers:

...the Archers have been on air for 55 years, therefore to find someone that has followed it since 1951 you are talking of people in their seventies.

For those that are not familiar with it the Archer is a radio soap opera broadcasted on BBC 4 and is sent in the village of Ambridge. I tried to listen to it a few times but as I was brought up in the age of TV, I found it hard to relate to any of the voices, I never know who's who.


Perhaps they will put it on XM Radio. Although I do have a hard time listening to a story, unless it's in music format (reading a book is preferable to me). :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips