Friday, January 27, 2006

Somebody Needs A Huge Cup Of Coffee


But since she is in college, I'll sympathize with her--at least for today.

Today was a very wierd day indeed. Ever felt like the walking dead? Well that was me today after not getting enough sleep.. This morning I woke up and all my bones ached and clicked and eventually when I managed to drag myself out of bed to get to college I was already 10 minutes late. Thankfully though my college is just down the road so its not much of a hassle..


Her skin looks very great (blog skin-just in case you had any thoughts) and I love the layout. She had it recently redesigned, although the only thing missing is a permalink. Outside of that, I give the weblog two thumbs up for layout design. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips