Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Unique Job Seeker


It looks like C-8 had an unique experience encountering a person seeking employment at her company:

"Y'all doin' any hirin'?"

"It's a really slow time of the year for us, but you can fill out an application if you want," I offer, ever so helpfully. I turn around to get the application folder I have on the table behind my desk and when I turn back around, I realize that the guy only has one arm. Well, one and a half, to be exact and the half is right at my eye level and suddenly, I can't tear my eyes from it.

"I used to work here and I'm lookin' for some work..."


She later on mentions a joke which I would place here, but people may be up in arms about the comment (note: no pun intended).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips