Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another Blogger With Money Woes


I'll forgive Matt Jones for loving the Seahawks, although he is apparently in need of some cash. Here are the details:

Please be praying for me and my financial situation as I have never been very good with money and this will definitely force me to figure things out. Luckilly my rent is payed up through end of term, but still having bills and having to eat will still make things difficult.

Prayers are greatly appreciated and all those millionare readers of my blog, the donation button is on the right.


Although I am not a millionaire, Matt does have Google Ad Sense, although I noticed it was in the worst position ever (at least according to Google's Advice).

I recommend he try adjusting his page as well as insert more ads (hint, hint) to improve his financial situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips