Thursday, January 19, 2006

Coffee Only Semi Evil


Besides destroying your body, Audrey has listed another helpful use of coffee.

Did you know that you can save used coffee grounds and use them to feed and fertilize your indoor plants or anything you grow in an outside garden?

It's easy to do. Save them up and then pick out your plant and spread them around the base of the plant just before it rains or you are going to water. It allows for a slow release of nitrogen.


Although I am not into gardening as much (who has the time? Blogging is more fun!) I will keep this tip in the back of my mind. I guess now I'll have an excuse to visit Star Bucks after all!

Note: No, I don't hate coffee drinkers, I just loathe coffee. I am a tea person, so no blog hating here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips