Sunday, January 22, 2006

An Over Reactive Mother?


Better be over reactive, than under reactive, especially when your child is sick:

The Potato was pretty sick last night, and I'm dragging today. [...]

The fever had broken by the time I fell asleep, but I didn't want to move him. I know all parents hate it when their kids are sick, but I'm scared as hell of fevers.

The Bee (note: her daughter) was not quite three when she had her first febrile seizure. [...]

She and landisdad were on the couch watching tv when he noticed that she was unconscious--I was at the other end of our family room.


Although I am not a parent, having my nephews and nieces sick makes me sort of paranoid as an Uncle, so I can sympathize with this lady over here. The story ends happily but you will have to check it out as I won't spoil the details here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips