Friday, January 13, 2006

Committee to Protect Bloggers Needs Managing Director


Committee To Protect Bloggers has served the blogosphere by alerting readers to the abuse of citizen journalists.

They have taken on governments as well as major corporations and have made the public aware of those giving weblog owners the short hand of the stick (or at least beating them with it).

Now it appears that they are in need of our help:

If any of you are interested in the position of managing director of the Committee to Protect Bloggers, or know anyone who might be, please contact me.

I'm trying to keep the organization going, as I think there is a role for it to play. However, I have to ease up, so, if I can find a Managing Director, I'm going to make myself "Executive" Director, meaning I can meddle but I don't have to work.


This job isn't for slackers and if interested you should check out the site for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips