Friday, January 13, 2006

Google Analytics Sends Out Invites


For lovers of Google and Blogger, this comes as good news.

(Blog Herald) Loren over at Search Engine Journal reports that Google Analytics is sending out invites to the service after it initially had to turn away would-be users due to high demand.


The service doesn't seem to be as fast as Site Meter, although that could change in the upcoming months. So far I've included the code inside of this weblog and three others: Hidden Nook, Colony Worlds and Inside Orkut.

I have several more posts to finish on my other blogs, but if one is looking for an invite (if any are available) post here and I'll see if I can get you inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips