Monday, January 30, 2006

John McCain On 24?


Chad Evans hints that John McCain will be on the television series 24 tonight, which is coming on in a few minutes! McCain's appearance on the show however does not impress Chad very much:

McCain will appear in a few seconds of coverage tonight and I do not know what his role will be.

No word on whether he will come out in support of a 'Terrorist Bill of Rights' and push Jack Bauer to the back burner for his tactics to get suspects to confess.

It's quite likely he won't, therefore his appearance on the show will seem to nullify his anti-torture amendment he is so proud of considering torture is used in '24' during times of great need; so too is that the only torture I would condone.


Although Chad doesn't seem to interested in watching the show, I am. Unfortunately both televisions are occupied right now (sigh), so surfing the blogosphere will have to do for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 PM

    I watched the show and enjoyed it as usual. I didn't see McCain though but I don't know if I just missed it or if I was misguided in my tip.

    Thanks for the link and commentary.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips