Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blogger Unhappy With Alito


Rich, over at Uncommon Sense, doesn't seem to be too thrilled about Alito:

Cause he's going to rubber stamp your every grab at government power. If the analysis and reportage I'm seeing is anywhere close to accurate, this is the worst-possible sort of justice. I'd rather take my chances with a lefty that's skeptical of government and its motives.


Although my opinions differ, its good to see some descent in the blogosphere. But with the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Alito was confirmed.

(Note: Unfortunately I keep running into political web sites. Although I don't mind seeing them, this blog was not designed for poliblogging, as this one is. I'll have to adjust some settings to get on the "everyone" boat.")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips