Monday, January 16, 2006

Blog Awareness (Does The Public Know?)


Well, after reading this article I guess you know what I am going to be doing a local meeting.

(Blog Business World) What is not so obvious is the level of blog awareness among the general mainstream population. In fact, many people are not aware of blogs, even though they might even read blogs themselves.

They just might not know that what they are reading is a blog. While that might seem farfetched to many bloggers, it's not that outlandish to non-bloggers. After all, don't many people think bloggers are only self absorbed navel gazers anwayway?


Although not an official "job" of mine, blogging is becoming a secondary source of pleasure, if not income. I guess when I am out talking to other entrepreneurs this week, I could ask them about how familiar they are with blogs in general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips