Thursday, January 19, 2006

Marry A Dentist?


Dentist are really scary people. After all, would you want someone in your mouth with sharp metal objects making strange noises? This girl is definitely braver than I, but she does have her reasons:

I went to the dentist yesterday and I have come to conclusion that I need to find a husband that is a dentist, since I need a small fortune of dental work done.

You see dental hygine is not on the top of my list...wait a minute...that sounds really bad...I meant acutally going to the dentist regularly.

I brush, floss and gargle pretty religiously 3X a day. My teeth aren't perfect but you can't really see the flaws badly.


Lysie, I feel for you. I don't think I'd ever trade places with you, but I hope you win one of those "you've won a free dentist appointment" thingies out there. Heh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips