Sunday, January 22, 2006

Russia Freezing Its Anatomy Off!


And to think I was planning on visiting Russia too. I knew it was cold there, but I didn't realize how cold it was:

Temperatures on Friday hit minus 29 C and weather service officials say the daytime temperature could reach minus 20 C not earlier that the beginning of February. This winter is the coldest in the capital Moscow since 1978-1979, when temperatures reached minus 38 C.


Apparently people are dying from this storm according to Richard's post. You have my sympathies if you live in the land of "father winter."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Thanks for the plug, I have enabled trackback's again. Using a new theme.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips