Monday, January 30, 2006

Does Anybody Need $50?


This might be an excellent way for a blogger to earn some cash on the side besides the general Google Ads. Via One By One Media:

Affiliate programs are hot. People love to earn a little bit of cash from something you like or want to support. [...]

What's the bottom line? You get $50 per conference registrant (not including guests), we'll pay you in November by cheque or it can be applied to the cost of your own cruise!


You do not need to sign up in order to attend, although after reading a bit into the program I might be interested in taking a cruise with fellow bloggers. Although I do not see a price listed anywhere (can someone help me out?) .

I'll post more details if and when I'm approved. Right now, all I have to do is figure out where I am going to put the image link. :)

Note: You must be an active blogger in order to sign up for the affiliate program. So if you blog once a year, I wouldn't recommend signing up for this (via Blogonomics).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips