Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Blogger Needing Cash?


Although the economy can bring blessings to some people, to others it brings setbacks. James, who blogs over at The Left End of the Dial is asking for tips:

January's typically a difficult month monetarily for me and my family, and this month has been compounded by a combination of an unexpected expense plus some extra work that I had counted on falling through. If you read this blog and have a little change to spare, I'd be most appreciative.


He offers a tip jar (via Pay Pal) and if there are any wealthy bloggers out there reading this post, you may be able to help out.

(Note: I wonder if he has thought about Google Ads?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips