Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Marine Wife Of Eight Kids?


Well I know some people would be like "what in the world," but the truth is, big families are great! Unless of course you are sick:

I have been so sick this year. To the point I am just saying, Ok Lord what do you want me to learn from this? [...]

What is crazy is I will feel fine for 2 or 3 days and then do something like go out grocery shopping or what ever and the next 2-3 days I am wiped out and sick! I am trying to force myself out more but it seems to make it worse.


Well, I can sympathize with this lady, as being sick is no fun (it is probably even worse as a parent, something I have yet to experience). Hopefully she can get better as she sounds like she has a great family. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips