Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Behind The Curtain


I have not been able to do much posting on any of my blogs as I was side tracked by work (gotta eat), life (gotta love), site design (gotta improve) and cats (gotta get rid of them--just kidding).

This however doesn't mean that I have not been reading any posts lately. Here is what I caught a glimpse of around the web that hopefully will interest you.

Inside Adsense by Google has an interesting post about improve site layout in order to increase revenue. This could come in handy if blogging is something more of a hobby to you. ;)

Wayne Hurlbert over at Blog Business World mentions a free teleseminar, which I registered for and will have to remember to place in my calendar.

Darren over at Problogger.net mentions some much needed items on a sidebar. Recommended.

Duncan on The Blog Herald tells why Captcha is evil (I disagree but understand his viewpoint).

And last but not least Evhead, the founder of Blogger, references an interesting post on his weblog.

Right now, I am heading out to catch the President's State of the Union address. Blogs for Bush is liveblogging it for those without cable access.

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips