Monday, January 16, 2006

A Wine Journal?


It looks like we've stumbled across a wine journal written by Vivian which is a weblog:

...dedicated to every aspect of the wine life for the next generation!


Here is an excerpt from Vivi's Wine Journal:

The first 100% Zinfandel port that I'’ve ever tried and I was hooked immediately. Its a deep, rich port with a blackberry syrup taste that is absolutely delicious. It fills the palette with an explosion of flavor and yet manages not to overwhelm with sweetness. An absolute must for after dinner drink relaxing by the fire.


Sounds great! I'd order some but unfortunately I am not too much into wine (I've tasted a little champagne, but I don't think Vivian talks about that here).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips