Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blogging Man 2007 Convention


Hopefully this will be in my area (or I'll be able to afford it) but Matthew over at Liberty Just In Case is organizing a blog conference:

Some exciting stuff is on the horizon that both Mark and I are involved in. I just finished the first planning meeting for the first ever national Bloggers Conference (how I got in on the ground floor, I don't really know...luck has a lot to do with it).

All I can say right now is WOW. It is amazing how fast a thing like this comes together (and how fast it HAS TO come together).


And it looks like some famous faces will be there, including Hugh Hewitt, Sharon Hughes (Talk Radio Host of Move America Forward), Jay Stephenson and many other well known faces. Should be quite a party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips