Friday, January 13, 2006

Your So Vain...


No, I'm not going to sing the finishing line. But this post is about Brandi Grant, who seems to have vain peers:

Yes I feel okay. Just because you see me with no make up doesn't mean you have to find some way to tell me I look like crap. I know it. I can't help it.

It's not my fault the power went out at my house last night and that it didn't turn back on until right before I left for work this morning. It's not my fault that I had to take a cold shower this morning. It's not my fault [...]


Okay, I think we get the point. I am not going to ask what she looks like (as I want to live) although I can say she does have a fabulous template design. Another great one to check out (simple yet eloquent).

I wonder if I should reward everyone who has a beautiful looking blog. But all I have to give are Orkut Invites. Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips