Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What's Up With Blog Tagging?


It looks as if Melissa has been tagged (is this happening to everyone?) which basically means you have to bear your soul to the public about the vanities of your life. Here are some of hers:

Four Jobs I have had:

1. Grounds keeper of a small private air strip.
2. Waitress of a hotel restaurant.
3. Do-it-all girl at a sports radio station.
4. Administrative assistant at a number of manufacturing plants.

[...]

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Unwrapped (Food Network).
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. The "L" Word.
4. Whatever I happen to run across while flipping channels.

[...]

Four Albums I can'’t live without: (using CDs instead)

1. City of Angels Soundtrack.
2. Panpipe music.
3. Madonna's Bedtime CD.
4. CD collection of Classical music.


Whoever invented this game, has probably influenced the blogosphere in more ways than Hugh Hewitt and Instapundit.

I myself was tagged by The Black Kettle (over on Hidden Nook) and I think I will take time to respond back to him lest he begins to hate me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Thank you for the mention. Don't even think about tagging me when you do yours. LOL You have a great site here and also your other one with the lap top theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 PM

    Your welcome! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips