Monday, January 09, 2006

Creative Blocks Suck? Hmm...


It looks like Jen is stuck with nothing to write about:

I've just got too much to do. Therapy tomorrow, prenatal appointment Thursday. Site concepts need to be done soon, I was hoping by Wednesday. So I sit here staring at the screen with no luck. I decide to blog but it's not really helping.

I just have to forge ahead, but it's so hard when I feel so worn down.


Well Jen, one thing I always do whenever I have writers block is work on the template design (Blogskins.com recommended). I find doing that motivates me on future posts, because after I am done designing, I feel the urge to write as well.

Also coming up with a "blog mission statement" might narrow down what you have to write too.

Darren, over at Pro Blogger has a list of ways to overcome writers block. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips