Tuesday, January 03, 2006

London Bus Got You Down?


Apparently there is a blogger who does not enjoy riding the bus in London for various reasons. Jacqui details why:

If I am lucky I will find a seat on my own next to a window, if not I will have to half sit down on a seat as the person already sitting is taking up half of my seat as well. [...]

Then the greatest bane of travelling by bus: is teenagers playing their god-awful music. They no longer use headphones, but use their mobiles to play their thumping music for everyone to hear.


Although she is hoping to get a car, an Ipod along with a car pooling friend may help ease her journey from work and back. Can any bloggers help her out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips