Sunday, January 08, 2006

Agent to the Stars


Although this novel isn't for kids (lots of swearing) the plot of it is excellent and so far makes for an interesting read. Here is an excerpt from the first chapter:

"I've had my medication for today, Brad," I said. "Believe me, 14 million and 15 points is a perfectly sane figure, from my client's point of view."

"She's not worth anywhere near that much," Brad said. "A year ago she was paid $375,000, flat. I know. I wrote the check."

"A year ago, Summertime Blues hadn't hit the theaters, Brad. It's now $220 million dollars later."


Very interesting story thus far. Reflects the vanity and "cut throat" mentality of the Hollywood industry. I am definitely listing this on the sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips