Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Messy Affair At The Mara: Day 1


Chris, the author of this blog novel, already has me intrigued by the first few opening paragraphs.

It was going to be a good safari, the tour guide had promised in his broken English.

Then why was their blood on the carpet in my room?

I called reception and reported my findings. I had to repeat it thrice for her to understand what I was saying. The next thing I knew, the hotel manager and somebody else I had never seen before were knocking on my door like there was a fire.


Another great novel to read (also adding this to the sidebar). If anyone is into the Safari-jungle-mystery novels, they may enjoy this blog book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips