Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Army of Mom


This looks like a great site, and I love the blogs slogan: "I do more before 8 a.m. than most people do all day." Well, she has beaten me at that as I fight to wake up at 7:30 am.

Anyways, back on topic, Army of Mom apparently is a Weblog Awards 2005 finalist (congrats) and her latest post deals with wild fires.

A friend of mine and her husband were taking some hay bales from their ranch to Oklahoma Sunday morning and drove through Ringgold. When they went through in the morning, all was fine. When they came back that evening, the town was smoldering and 60 percent gone. [...]

I worry a bit about the fires because all it takes is the careless toss of a cigarette from a car or a spark from a passing train.


Sounds very interesting and a great read for anyone looking for "non-boring blogs." The only thing I don't like about it is that she is a Dallas Cowboys fan (I of course root for the Patriots!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips