Saturday, January 07, 2006

An Automatic Transmission Motorcycle ?


I guess the saying is true. You learn something new every time you visit someone's blog. Christine it seems has discovered a motorcycle with an automatic transmission.

Lo and behold...here we are!! I'’m excited about the evolution of motorcycles--as the improvements come down the pike it means more riders.

More riders mean more bikes on the road and hopefully more awareness that we are out there amongst the cages.

Making the ride simpler also gives me more leverage to convince my non-riding friends (male and female) to ride!!!


Christine later on goes and talks in motorcycle code (okay, so I am more into computers than in cars and bikes) but it sounds like an interesting read. I'll probably tell some of my biker friends about this (as they are into this sort of thing). Who knows, perhaps I'll buy one and ride it as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips