Saturday, January 07, 2006

Second Hand Soul


It looks like we've stumbled upon another band blog.

Screaming guitar licks coupled with rich blended vocals backed by a solid rhythm section Second Hand Soul more than delivers a sound second to none!Classic rock,blues, and original material the band promises to keep your feet moving and your hearts pounding


I hope so! Although the band may want to post some samples online for all to here (perhaps for free via Audio Blogger) or even on Google Video. If they are as good as they say, we will probably be hearing about them throughout the blogosphere.

Note: Yes, I know, I always seem to do this, but I couldn't pass this up. I think the band might want to redesign their blog template. I think these skins via Blogskins.com would satisfy their taste!

Rock On-recommended (preview it)
Let's Rock iT! (preview it)
Rock My World (preview it)
Rock On-different skin (preview it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips