Monday, January 02, 2006

Blogger Delights Going Live!


After much labor over the holidays (between the parties) I have started another (of many) blog sites.

I originally had the idea from my other weblog, but discontinued it in order to bring more focus to the site.

This template was inspired from a design on BlogSkins.com, and after much code wrangling (her code was "a bit messy") I discovered a template that was even better as you can see on the Site Credits below.

Well, I'll start posting some interesting blogs that I come across surfing the blogosphere (as well as get it registered on several blog directories) but I am excited about this project and can not wait to begin! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips