Monday, January 09, 2006

IE Says This, Firefox Says That...Plus


To my horror (yet not to my surprise) I discovered that this site had an unusual error when viewed in Internet Explorer. I had to adjust some of the coding, as well as change ad layouts as they were causing the blog to bulge unusually in different corners.

As for the Plus...

The Blog Novel Sunday seems to be quite a success. Blogels.com linked to a blog novel of mine which I hope to have in novel format by the time November comes around this year.

Hopefully by highlighting these blog novels (or blogels, blovels, blooks, etc.) publishers will be able to find quality pieces, which will lead towards published works, which in turn would allow blog authors to do what they love all day--write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips